Nov 01, 2018
Polyaluminium chloride, pac, pac-04,coagulant,blupac,drum dried type,brown pac
|| PAC-04 Grade
||Solid Powder, Brown
|Al 2 O3 Content %:
|Insolubles % :
|pH(1% water solution):
||PAC-04Brown Type Polyaluminium Chloride
||BLU PAC-04, it is Polyaluminum Chloride, brown powder, used for water treatment, work as coagulant.
It’s made by Ca(OH)3 and Bauxite.
- Can be used widely for industrial application.
- Easily soluble in water; dissolves rapidly.
- Cost is very low, very competitive than other general coagulants
- Dosage will be less(20-50%) than drum dried PAC
- Floc forming fast, good activity, good filtering.
- Don’t need adding alkaline additives, if deliquescence, its effect remain same.
- Adapted for a wide pH value, strong adaptability
- The Salt content in the effluent will be reduced after use PAC.
- Can remove the water pollution of heavy metals and radioactive substances.
- The active ingredient of high, convenient storage and transportation.
- Coagulant for different industrial area
- Clarifying agent in waste water
- Dewatering agent
- Suggested to dilute to the concentration of 2%-20% solution before use.
- For Solid PAC product, dilution is necessary before being dosed, water amount for dilution shall be determined based on the amount of the chemicals to be dosed and the quality of water to be treated.
- For Solid PAC products, the dosage is about 1-15g/mt, the dosage of liquid PAC is 3-40g/mt, the best dosage is based on different lab test results.
||Packed in inner plastics bags(white or yellow) and polypropylene woven bags, with each bag containing 25kgs.
||Should be stored in original containers in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight. Please refer Technical Data Sheet, Label and MSDS for more details and shelf life.