- Shell Material: SS304,316L, Plastic
- Application: Water Disinfection
- Cleaning Way: Manual Or Electric Self-clean
- Sterilizing Rate: ≥ 99.9%
- Inlet/outlet: 3/4″
- Electricity: 220V 50HZ ,110V 60HZ
- UV Lamp: LightSources,Philips
- Lamp Life: 9000-12000hrs
- Operating Pressure: 10bar / 145psi
Aquarium Water Purification UV Light Water Purifier
UV-C bulb, a low-voltage discharge lamp, with a tubular glass housing fired short-wave ultraviolet radiation, which wavelength is 253.7 nm.
UV Light Purifiertechnology seeks to use the same process as nature to provide water that is completely safe. In nature, the Sun produces UV rays which have a germicidal effect on disease causing pathogens in water. When these contaminants are exposed to UV light, they are rendered harmless and the output water is considered disinfected.