Jan 31, 2019
Many heat applications use water as a heat medium. In most cases, these systems should be treated to avoid corrosion and deposits to minimize heat loss, repairs, and production losses.
Aquatreat provides for the treatment of the above system’s high-tech, environmentally friendly products that are cost-saving by their very efficient operation.
Here you will find more information about our main products for the treatment of boiler water for low, middle, and high-pressure steam boilers.
- AQUATREAT 650 is a one-shot product that can be dosed by a single dosing pump, a total treatment of feed tank, boiler water and steam/condensate lines is realized.
- Thanks to years of intensive R&D/optimization production processes, we managed to bring the most concentrated product on the market for this total treatment.
- All existing chemical components meet FDA § 173.310. (allowed chemical components if the steam is formed in direct contact with food).
- In the steam phase ammonium carbonate or ammonium bicarbonate are formed. Both chemical components are used as a food additive (European Regulation No 1333/2008)!
- All chemical components are REACH-registered for all relevant identified uses.
- Thanks to the use of AQUATREAT 650 all problems (oxygen/General corrosion, inorganic/organic deposits, making wet steam, acid corrosion, condensate lines …) are reduced to a minimum.! Even silicate deposits can be removed by (long-term, but safe) use of AQUATREAT 650! Thanks to an optimization of the blowdown quantity, it is possible to achieve the lowest possible energy, water, and chemicals invoice.
- By utilizing AQUATREAT 650 your installation will conform with the European standards:
o Fire tube boilers: EN_12953-10: 2003
o Water tube boilers: EN_12952-12: 2003
|AQUATREAT 690 is a liquid product, suitable for the treatment of boiler water to prevent corrosion and deposits in the boiler. AQUATREAT 690 protects the steam and condensate lines against corrosion. Also, the product will slowly remove existing deposits.
AQUATREAT 690 is phosphate-free
|AQUATREAT 695 is a liquid product, suitable for the treatment of boiler water to prevent corrosion and deposits in the boiler. AQUATREAT 695 protects the steam and condensate lines against corrosion. Also, the product will slowly remove existing deposits. AQUATREAT 695 is extremely suitable to use at feed water with low buffering capacity as RO-, demineralized water or feed water with a large proportion return condensate.
Application: Boilers with return-condensate, RO or demi-water as feed water.