- Shell Material: SS304,316L, Plastic
- Application: Water Disinfection
- Cleaning Way: Manual Or Electric Self-clean
- Sterilizing Rate: ≥ 99.9%
- Inlet/outlet: 3/4″
- Electricity: 220V 50HZ ,110V 60HZ
- UV Lamp: LightSources,Philips
- Lamp Life: 9000-12000hrs
- Operating Pressure: 10bar / 145psi
Drinking-Water UV Lamp Ultraviolet Water Treatment
Compared to chemical disinfection, UV water disinfection can never overdose, has no effect on taste and odor, and no carcinogenic disinfection by-products are produced with UV water disinfection.
Ultraviolet Water Treatmenttechnology seeks to use the same process as nature to provide water that is completely safe. In nature, the Sun produces UV rays which have a germicidal effect on disease-causing pathogens in water. When these contaminants are exposed to UV light, they are rendered harmless and the output water is considered disinfected.