Reverse Osmosis Plants
Raw water → raw water pump → sand filter → carbon filter → softener filter cartridge/security filter high-pressure pump → reverse osmosis part → pure water tank.
- Raw water: Raw water quality analysis report
- Raw water: Borehole water,lake and River source
- Produced water’s application: Both domestic and industrial
- The capacity of produced water: 250L/H – 50,000L/H
- System Configuration: Pre-treatment + One Stage RO Water Purification System +Post Treatment
- Designed Recovery: 65%
- Rejection rate: ≥ 97%
- Operation time up to 12hours per day and 350days per year
- Installation condition: Interior systems installation; Temperature:5-45ºC
- Voltage: 220V/380v,50Hz/60HZ;
- Effluent standards: Feed water conductivity ≤500μs/cm, water conductivity ≤10μs/cm (desalting rate is 98-99.8%).
If you’re looking for a water purification system that will provide great-tasting, fresh drinking water for your home or business, then Reverse Osmosis (RO) water filtration is one of the most popular and cost-effective water filtration methods available. In simple terms, a reverse osmosis water filter works as water is forced across a semi-permeable membrane, leaving contaminants behind that are flushed down the drain. The clean drinking water collects in a holding tank. This top technology removes the dissolved salts, collids, microorganism, organic matter and so on with recovery rates of over 90%.
Raw water →raw water pump→ sand filter→ carbon filter→ softener filter cartridge/security filter high-pressure pump→ reverse osmosis part→ pure water tank.
Design basis and treated water standard
Working process of the Reverse Osmosis plant
- Raw water tank-storage of raw water, to solve the problem of insufficient raw water pressure and the back of booster pump due to the impact of insufficient water and reduce failure rate
- Raw water pump– provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter.
- Multi-medium quartz filter– get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, etc.
- Active Carbon filter–Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, ect.
- Softener–exchange “ions” of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
- Micron filter–prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um,
- High pressure pump– Provide the high pressure to RO membrane.
- RO system– main part of the plant. The RO membrane’s desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.
- Pure water tank- storage of pure water according to the specification of the reverse osmosis system and production capacities
Main Features of our system.
- Automatic backwash and manual backwash
- Automatic switch on when low water level, and switch off when high water level
- This system occupy little space, easy to operate, wide application range.
- Reverse osmosis desalting rate ≥99%, machine desalting rate ≥97%. 98% of organic matters, colloids and bacteria can be removed.
- 5. Finished water under good electric conductivity, one stage≤10μs/cm, two stage around 2-3μs/cm, EDI ≤0.5μs/cm